Welcome to AB Waste Disposal Ltd
AB Waste Disposal Ltd are an established skip hire and waste management company based in Nottinghamshire. AB Waste are Environment Agency Approved and operate using a Licensed Material Recycling Facility for sorting and recycling waste materials. Our innovative trommel screener and recycling picking station enables us to reach recycling rates of 90%, making AB Waste the largest local recycling and skip hire experts. Our approach and honesty, allows you to be safe knowing your waste is being treated correctly and by professionals.
We ensure a same or next day reliable service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. Our experienced drivers are required to achieve NVQ level 2 in Driving Heavy Goods Vehicles which ensures each of them are health and safety conscious. They are respectful and courteous to all our customers and their property. AB Waste can provide the following services:
- Mini 2yd skip
- Midi 4yd skip
- Builder’s skip
- Builder’s skips with drop down doors for easier access (at no extra cost)
- Enclosed lockable 16yd skip
- 2 yd skips to 40 cu yd roll on offs are available (the complete range)
- If skip hire is not required, bring your waste to us!! (Conditions apply)
- Property, site and house clearances including labour, bespoke vehicle to remove waste and disposal.
- Road permits are arranged for the customer (safety is paramount!)
- Skips on the road obtain council permits, insured, coned and have skip lights.
- Site Waste Management Plans/Recycling Reports on request
- Same day delivery and collection or wait and load service optional (at no extra cost)
Click here for more information on all of our skip hire services.
AB Waste is a family run business with 8 family members involved and employs more than 35 staff. Our 50 years of industry experience has enabled us to build up a brilliant relationship with the local community and businesses.
AB Waste is the number 1 choice for: Mansfield District Council, Nottinghamshire District Council, and other businesses from the construction and commercial sectors.